Hello My Name Is Egg Shell Stickers
Blankslaps get their name and fame because once they stick, they can't be peeled off in one piece.
The Holographics are a step beyond, with an absurdly reflective sheen, they will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
Composed of a thin, brittle material and an ultra bonding adhesive, egg shells are notorious for their staying power and coveted by graffiti writers and street artists alike.
Our weatherproof egg shell blanks will bond to all materials, including concrete, rust, stucco, metal, wood etc. They'll even stick to damp surfaces. Over time, these stickers will only adhere more strongly to the materials they're placed on.
- Contours to oddly shaped surfaces
- Sticks well to textured surfaces such as wood, concrete, and stucco
- Can be placed on wet surfaces
- Bond becomes more permanent over time
- Cannot be peeled in one piece, so your stickers run longer
- Comes in pack of 50 or 100
- 10x6cm (size of credit card)
- Semi-gloss finish